Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chocolate croissant

Now this is the best of Costco!! From my travels in Paris I crave freshly baked chocolate croissants. It's the one baked good I try at every cafe and order with my coffee. And although I have yet to find one as tasty as those in beautiful Paris, the idea of having something close enough to be baked in my very own oven... I might have gotten a bit giddy, ok downright stupid with delight when I saw these in the Costco freezer aisle!!



Now I admit this wasn't my first turn with frozen ready made croissants. I had tried the four pack available at TJ's. But at 4.99 they are a bit pricy and it requires you to take them out the night before to rise. Which I could never remember to do! But not with these!! Directions include taking them out for 20 minutes then baking at 340 degrees for 17 minutes and then allowing them to cool for 15.



Your reward for following these greatly detailed directions? Pure deliciousness!!!



Mmmmmmmmm! So good! I think the only thing missing is a view of the Eiffel Tower!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment