Friday, January 28, 2011

My Costco Challenge

As a mom of four kids shopping at Costco has become a necessity. And as a full time mom and a full time business owner I am always looking for great tasting, easy to prepare snacks and meals. I love shopping the cavernous aisles of Costco but always wonder if I am indeed getting the best deal. Or if this package of 300 waffles will taste good enough for the purchase investment. At these quanities we're talking quite a commitment, right? And sure they have this great money back guarantee but with food items it never seems worth it. Plus that membership services line jumps to a line of 30 strong any time I need to take something back, just sayin! And so I decided to log my trials, however long it takes, of the many food offerings of Costco. I will be the help I always wish I had...

No comments:

Post a Comment